Before all else, here’s wishing my brother a super duper extraordinary birthday!! May you always be happy and that things will work out great for you in this new year! =)
Have not thought of any new year's resolutions as yet and have absolutely no plans of thinking up any. I just want everyone around me to be happy. =) Does that count as a new year's resolution? Don't think so ya... it's more of a new year's wish I guess. *grinz*
Ahh… I’m feeling so sleepy now… but new year’s eve was rather eventful to say the least. Had dinner with the akers in a cozy little café in sunshine plaza with good food and cheap prices…. Had quite a good time laughing at para (as usual) with the gang. Then I left with J and gang to MoS.

All the money I’d saved in the café was offset by the outrageous amount the MoS management charged for cover charge and drinks. Haha. We had tequila with orange coz they’ve ran out of lemons. Argh…. Though the tequila was good, I don’t think it’s worth 12 bucks per shot. =_= but still, though MoS was a little too hyped up, it was still rather all right. Oh ya! Better queue management couldn’t hurt. The night was slightly marred when a friend lost her hp while on the dance floor. Bloody buggers who steal handphones... lousy bastards one and all!
Heh. Enough venting… I just got my hands on the limited edition dior lipgloss “Dior Play” yesterday! Yippee!! Thanks vape so very very much for helping look out for it in Korea!

It’s just so pretty!!! Hehehe...
4 comments:
Gorgeous gloss! Let's get the Dior gourmette version when it goes on sale in Feb! w00t!
more makeup which will expire in a year which you won't use.
heh. but it's MY money... =P
yosh J! let's go get it! i think it'll be out Feb 15. hehehe
hahah yah... if you ever have a financial advisor, he/she will be so tramautised by you that he'll quit his job. d=
Post a Comment