Heh. Despite life getting easier, the weekend’s still something to look forward to. I can’t wait to get back to NIE! Argh… though there’s still the literature assignment left undone. But I’ll churn it out by Monday I guess. Nat, Ra, you guys wanna meet up in NIE on Monday for some makan?
Sigh… been back to training last wed and nearly died! My muscles are still aching. It felt good but the lack of regular practice really killed me. I think I’ll have to be more regular in future.
School was rather hectic this past week. I’ve been rather stern with the kids and I’m kinda upset about it. I really don’t like to scold them. And I really feel that it’s not that effective. But I really cannot find any other way to get it into their head that it’s really for their own good! I very much suspect my own teachers felt the same way I do now back when they were teaching my class. Hahaha… frustrated and helpless coz the kids just don’t wanna learn. But it’s affecting my mood. I’m gonna cool it and take a more relax attitude next week and see how it goes.
Some of the kids are really adorable though… hmmm… even though some of em are slightly crazed. They really are! A little crazed that is. Haha… especially this group of secondary two girls I taught for a little while before the switch in timetables caused me to give up their class. Adorable but wacky. Loved the wackiness though. They’re funny. =P
Gonna miss my fellow trainees too when I leave DS. T_T Not equally of course. Haha… there are some I like more than others. =P I’ll surely miss SL and H the most! There’s this kid in one of my classes. He’s pretty cute lah I’ll have to say. H is sooooo taken with him. Kept going on and on about how cute he is. I have to remind her that he’s not legal yet. Haha… I do agree that he’ll be a heartbreaker when he’s older. Now, I just wish he’ll read the text and do his homework even when I'm not there to nag him into doing it. =_= Coz I feel he's a smart kid and capable of so much more.
7 comments:
continue training! you need more exercise than just walking around in heels. hehe.
walking around in heels is hard work ok! =P
Hohoho. Good luck with your assignment on Monday! :P
And I'm glad we caught that movie yesterday. Some of those scenes were really side-splitting. Already thinking of getting the DVD!
On the subject of DVDs... Well, a pity Marrying the Mafia 2 wasn't what you expected, but hey, it can't be as bad as Cutting Edge 2! Just you wait! XD
(P/S Post deletion above due to typo. Dang blogger, they should allow editing. :P)
hehe... i guess we'll both find out once we exchanged the movies. =P i was going like "WTF... WTF... WTF" when i was watching that bloody show.
heh but i like the art of seduction. it's pretty neat! =)
I think you still have discs at my place so I'll burn The Art of Seduction for you if you want!
Managed to grab it. :P
And congrats on completing your lit assignment. *thumbs up*
thanx darling! =)
yawn... i need to go candy empire soon... i'm counting down to the end of practicum! yipee!!!
but got to spend some bucks on the little kids and my CTs. hahaha
Post a Comment