Sunday, April 02, 2006

oh where has all my money gone too?

I should be saving lots of money since I have no time nowadays… but unfortunately, retail therapy works for me. So instead of saving, I spent even more than usual. Hahaha… but it makes me really happy. So I guess it’s all worth it! =)

Hectic week up ahead. Lesson preparation’s a bitch. =_=

There’s going to be another formal observation by my sup, and I’m going to request for 2 observations by my main CT so I can finish the assignment set by ms Sandra by 7th April. I think there’s going to be another observation by one of my other CT but at this point in time, the memory’s all fuzzy. Here’s hoping that all goes well!! Oh well, at the very least, the people factor is tolerable. I think that’s the most important factor in any workplace.

*ponders*

To all my nie mates out there “braving the wilderness”! Take heart! The end is near! Hahaha… =P

3 comments:

f said...

Good luck with your observations, dear! May all your classes go smoothly. If all else fails, resort to Black W mode! Class management = Ace! :P

saizou said...

haha... i hope so too!

after much consideration... i've decided not to worry too much. just go with it, then if it doesn't turn out well, i'll use the "Layers of Inference" lesson. =P

Black W mode will be satisfying... but it might get me fired. T_T

heartw|sh* said...

i'll never get over your instant self-gratification idea... i always spend too much when i'm out with you. )= dinner with zach on friday, okie?