Well, as most of you guys should know, I’m known for having extremely bad luck when it comes to betting on football. Today, it seems that even my support (without the betting) is detrimental to any teams.
Was at the coffeeshop in clementi interchange after training today with my kendo mates. The whole place was packed with people watching the World Cup match between Japan and Australia. Japan was leading 1-0 for most part of the game. But I wasn’t really paying much attention to the match. My fish soup held most of my attention. Then someone asked me which team do I think would win the match. Of course I said Japan. In quick succession, Australia scored not one, not two, but THREE goals. All the kendo peeps look at me with this expression –“=_=” and asked me my prediction for the next match coz they’re going to bet on the opposing team.
Of course it’s not my fault lah if the teams can’t play but it struck me as damn funny. Such a coincidence! Kimchi banned me from supporting the Korean team tomorrow coz she wants it to win. Haha…
3 comments:
hahah you didn't just say that japan will win... you said, "how can australia win??? they don't even play soccer!!!" and the next thing you know, they scored, and scored, and scored.
I was supporting Japan too! I am devastated they lost. Did you see them crying after the game? I was heartbroken too. *sob*
Haha.
Dawn
hey... i need cash...which team's gonna win during the next few matches? let me know soon so that i can place huge bets...on the opposing teams that is...
Post a Comment