Thursday, June 15, 2006

Pain!!

My headache’s getting from bad to worse…

Actually it’s a migraine. How it hurts… realized that I shouldn’t eat when I’m having a migraine… I’ll puke it all out anyways. =_= Such a waste of money. *sigh* I really should go to see a doctor as J said. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I'm such a procrastinator. =_= Or maybe I'm just addicted to pain. =_=

Met up with the movie gang on Wednesday to have dinner and watch world cup. Anyways, I think I’ve broken my streak of bad luck! I bet on Spain and won!! Kekekeke… oh the Spanish players are all so cute! Almost all of us were gashing over number 9! I think his name is Torres. Ah! So cute! Only silly D was supporting Ukraine. =_=

Should sleep soon... my migraine is killing me. T_T

1 comment:

Shammaker said...

Go see doctor.. Why suffer if there's a cure for it? gogogo!! Get well soon.. ^^