Thursday, June 15, 2006

Resentment

I feel resentful when my mother lectures me on my spending habits and asked me why am I not giving her more money. =_= I feel that it’s very hypocritical of her and my dad to lecture me when I have to pay my own tuition fees when they paid in full for my elder brother. I know many people have it worse than me. They have to pay their loans and take care of their families at the same time. I know. But at the same time, I’m resentful all the same. I’m pretty sure they’ll help my younger brother pay his tuition fees when he goes to university in a few years time on the reason that he’s the youngest. Though I’m sure it’s because he’s a guy and my mother loves him more. The difference in treatment is apparent and disgusting. I won’t do the same to my kids if I have any in the future.

No comments: