Not a good day today. But I'll live. My classroom management skills still need tons of polishing I guess. But I really cannot take my sch's discipline policy. Whatever the kids did wrong, it's always "talk to them nicely"... what kind of a message are they trying to send out to the kids? Do something bad and the teachers will talk to you nicely about it? WTF!?
I'm pissed that this kinda kids exist and kinda glad that my form class don't have anyone like that in it. In fact, despite being rather naughty... ok... very naughty, my form class is also very sweet. Some of them even offered to help me "deal with that kid". Haha... I guess in life, you win some and you lose some. Nothing can be perfect... in fact, nothing should be perfect.
Here's hoping that everyone in my class can pass their history test and that tomorrow will be a better day! =)
2 comments:
don't be like the teacher who say she never see anything.
i guess a teacher who say he/she never see anything has already given up on the class. though at this moment i still don't agree with this idea, i can at least understand why some people feel that way. =_=
Post a Comment