Sunday, August 13, 2006

Self Gratification Rocks!

Haha... Today's the long awaited day of the month and I blew a few hundred bucks in the space of a few hours... Sigh... I need professional help I do... But I feel so happy buying all those stuff! I went out with the intention of getting a new top and a pair of birkenstock. I ended up with no top (T_T), a pair of birkenstock (within expectation), a new pair of wedges(which my mum says looks exactly the same as my other pairs of wedges), a limited edition shimmer powder + lip gloss from Dior (they were so pretty that I couldn't resist them) and managed to settle Candice's upcoming birthday present! *feels accomplished* but the downside is that I'm now poorer and my school work's been left undone. Still, it was a good day today... with good food, good company and a satisfying bitching session. =P

Here's me and Nat acting spaz as usual...

Auntie and Ra posed for the camera... i.e. acting cute... esp auntie... wah lau... hahaha... but they're really cute lah... =P

Here's a pic of Nat acting spaz... which is her usual self by the way... while I try to appear composed and poised. hahahahahaaahaha....

This is more or less the only decent pic taken of us that doesn't involved any of us acting/appearing spaz or loony... =_=

1 comment:

heartw|sh* said...

wah, when are you ever going to use your makeup??? they have a shelf-life, remember!