Saturday, August 26, 2006
Fish
This is really ridiculous. I just got into an argument with my mum over a bloody fish! Or rather, I would say that I can't agree with her attitude. The fish was dying so she wanted my maid to scope it up and throw it away without delay. She wouldn't even buy medicine from the aquarium to give it a chance. When I asked if she was going to do the same to Toby when he's dying, she said yes. I got angry and said that then she shouldn't expect better from me when she gets older. As soon as the words are out of my mouth, I kinda regretted them but I just couldn't back down. So now I'm not speaking to her. I regretted my words but I still don't agree with her attitude and her way of doing things. She may be my parent but she's not always right. I think I ought to consider this point in future when dealing with my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think one good thing about being a teacher is that you tend to reflect more on what you say and what you do... after all, you are a Role Model.
*hugs* hope things will be okay soon.
yeah... things are fine from that conflict. unfortunately, there's always new conflicts popping up. hahaha....
Post a Comment