Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Can't Cry Hard Enough

No... I'm not depressed or anything...

I just heard this song over the radio and it got me thinking bout my year one days when I walked home from the mrt station after training (with the huge and heavy bougu), listening to this song on my discman (back in the era before my ipod). They may be "primitive", but those were good days! I've not heard this song for ages! Ever since I lost the CD with a long time back. Even though it's a rather depressing song, it sure as hell brings back good memories.

Ahhh... I want to be a student again. Oh what would I give to be able to sleep in lectures, eat in class, or having the liberty to skip lessons just coz I don't feel like going once again. hahaha....

Perspective is really a scary thing. The things I've just listed happens to be the very things I scold my kids for, every bloody single day! =P

Tomorrow is Wednesday and the week will be over soon!!! I sure hope I can make it down for training on Thursday. *crossing my fingers* =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a boyfriend la...get Malay guy...they all sing like Hady

Effendy

saizou said...

haha... spare me your suggestions MM...

and they DO NOT all sing like hady.... have ya heard yourself lately? =P

anyways, haven't meet up with u all for the longest time! the holidays are coming. let's meet up when u come back from champa or something. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Saizou...I on reservist next week. finish on 20th oct. Finishing me Masters in December. Lets drink beer and fight!!

Effendy