Well, it's sort of weird to be on the receiving end this time round. But it's all cool. Heh... coz there's no lessons today and the sept hols are finally here!!!!! Yippee!~!!
But seriously, today was pretty fun with one minor setback. I wore sport shoes today and my kids marveled over my height… or the lack of which. =_= Suddenly, they all seemed so tall. The concert that the kids put up was really cool. Especially the upper secondary performance! The band was cool (especially the one with one of my kids in it). =P The beatbox performance was super impressive and the monkey dance by the ncc boys was hilarious! We had a wonderful time trying to mimic them in the staffroom.
Things were so relaxed today. Though we were not supposed to, ben and I sneaked out to macs to buy breakfast coz we were jealous of the 4E1 kids who had macs breakfast as a prize for some competition some time back. Hahaha... Beng was happily waving the middle finger pen his kid gave him around in the staffroom... hehe... the people there are so funny sometimes. I didn't get much stuff lah. Some of the teachers have to use huge plastic bags to fit all their gifts and cards! Haha... mine can fit in my bag! I love the little notes and cards and little gifts my kids gave. I think the notes and gifts that touched me the most were from my form class. The little buggers can be so sweet sometimes.
Oh ya! One card made a huge impression and it was not even addressed to me! This kid from my form class wrote a note to one of the other teachers and I happened to read it. It was really touching! Coz this teacher had really made a difference in his life and that's what teaching is all about -the ability to touch lives and makes a difference. Man... I sound so cliche now. *puke puke*
Looking forward to meeting dearest J tomorrow and a guilt-free weekend ahead of me! Woohoo!! Happy Teachers' Day to ya all! =)
2 comments:
happy teecher's day, zhou laoshi! hehehehe!
hehe... thanks thanks!
=)
will try to come down for training this week since it;'s the hols! hehe...
hope the freshies are fine! =P
Post a Comment