Made a huge mistake at work recently. It's all because I was too careless... =_= the amount of work to be done to rectify the mistake is humongous! But it’s done at long last!!
At times like these, I’m really grateful for all the understanding, fantastic and supportive friends and colleagues I have. To help someone when you're free is a nice thing to do but to help someone when you're swamped with your own work is truly exceptional. Thanks auntie keong for helping me with the paper and giving me constructive opinions! I really appreciate it. =)
J, thanks for listening to me whine bout my own mistake. =) I really needed to vent bout it.
3 comments:
hey
glad you made it! :)
heee.... 2 more weeks to go! YAY!
I know one hot malay guy. You want to get to know him? He likes cutey pie types. How cute is your pie?
thanx fendy... but no thanx. your taste and mine quite different lah. =P
Post a Comment