Heh. It's going to be 1 whole week of bliss! I'm determined to enjoy this holiday! No thoughts of work to mar this perfect week even though I do have to go back to school for camp and work and courses. But still, it won't be 12 hour shifts like during term time. =P
Friday was awful! Things probably cannot get any worse than that. Besides having to rush out the kids' progress report, data entry (redundant shit), I have to deal with my CCA and in-focus. Really sucks. On top of that, a fight nearly broke out in my class during my period today. =_= Stupid me tried to step between the two guys. And they are so tall that they didn't really see me even though I was between them. =_= Really stupid now on hindsight. I could have gotten punched! But luckily, I managed to grab one of them (by his collar... haha) and get him to sit down. Fights in my class is really nothing new, but it's the first time I was actually there. Lucky it's defused in the end. I think we should go for anger management workshop as a class. I think I have the same problem too.
But my anger was slightly defused when later in the night over msn, one of them said that he got so angry because the other guy was showing me attitude. haha... so sweet right? I think I'm susceptible to this kinda remarks. Though it could be just an excuse. Hahaha...
Argh... I'm having a monster headache... think I'm off to rest. sigh...
BTW, ra, I'm so NOT going to do the tagged thing! hahahaahaaha....
3 comments:
you should bring your Bokuto to class...works for mine.
haha... fendy... i'm not allowed to beat up kids lah. but i think u don't need the bokuto in my class. u walk into the class, the class confirm shut up and listen one. they'll be too scared not to!!!
hahaha....
No la. You exaggerating!! I not that scary!!!. Just look at my pic/avatar!!!
Post a Comment