Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tons of things to do... and miles to go before I rest...

It's truly sickening when it's the bloody holidays and I don't seem to have much free time to just chill out and do nothing.
1)Extra lessons to prepare for my classes
2)2 weeks of extra lessons
3)Sec 2 Camp (ok... this one doesn't really count... i was just being a busybody. hehe)
4)Meeting up with my cadets to drill them for the inter-unit quiz
5)Marking extra assignments
6)Collecting and checking files
7)Filling up forms for I don't know what....
8)Sec 1 Camp (settle food, firewood etc etc)
9)Up-coming Johore trip with the Sec 4s
10)Find out about ticket prices for Sec 4 fieldtrip in term 3

Oh ya... there's the dragon-boating on Sat as well... hehe... Go TP Dragons!

I wonder how can I squeeze time in for my Hindi movies and blading... sigh...

No comments: