Saturday, June 02, 2007

Nostalgia

There's still bout 20 minutes to go before I have to leave the house for dragon-boat. Through a link on another friend's blog, I came across this blog by a junior of mine. In her blog, she wrote about friends leaving and how she's the only girl of her batch left, how training's not the same when your batchmates leave one by one and soon there's no one left etc etc. It sort of reminded me of myself back then. I think I felt the same way when my batch withered down to just the 3 of us. I guess I was luckier. I had er jie, fendy, ZX, uncle wengkeong, all these wonderful seniors to fall back on. I'm not so sure of her batch though. I hope they'll have as strong a support group among their seniors. Training is definitely not about friends... but it sure is discouraging when you're the only one left.

2 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

my batch all leaving already, too. are you watching dragonboating, or actually doing dragonboating?!

saizou said...

going for dragon-boat. hehe... for fun lah. not serious stuff. but it sure is fun!! we even have our own jersey!

oh ya! i met peter sensei when i went for the MayDay concert!