Sunday, June 03, 2007

The one mitigating factor in school...

I guess I'm thankful for small favours in life. It could have been worse but it's not. Thanks to these adorable people...


Chilling out at the Irish pub at east coast after seafood dinner. Bloody expensive dinner but the company was good.



As stated in the Shin-ster's blog... from the same junior college to the same secondary school to teach... no wonder we get along so well. hahaha... these are my favourite girls in school!



So bored were we that we started taking nonsense pictures... as seen from the above pic. =_=



The Gong-gong dragon team! hehehe... we might not have been the best rowers this time round. But we'll do better next year! =)


Oh ya... I was looking through the pics and came across this one... hehee... I think I like Loser tan's irritated expression. =P


But my fav is still this one. I think we look sufficiently spaz...correction. Beng looks spaz. I'm cute. wahahahahahaha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute keroro!!!

saizou said...

hahaha... thanks darling..
but u must say that i'm cute too!!!!

kerokerokerokero....

saizou said...

hahahah... but loser tan! i think the irritated expression is cute mah!!!