Today, boss went to scold my class. And they feed back to him that they felt that I've changed this year. That I'm much fiercer to them and I get angry more easily these days. And I realised that there's truth in what they said. I'm really not as nice to them as i was last year. I don't know why I'm so irritated at them these days. As compared to last year, I know them better now and can honestly say that I really like these little brats.
Maybe I do know the reason. I have such high expectations of them. Because they're now my form class, I want so much for them to do well. Now I truly appreciate Mr.R. When he was form teacher, I'm not bogged down by all the varied details of form-teachership and can concentrate on their studies. Now, there's so much admin stuff to handle. I feel stressed and sometimes, I have to admit, I do take it out on them. Guess I'll just have to take note of my own feelings and try not to take it out on them. After all, they're already (or should i say only) 16-17 year old kids...
No comments:
Post a Comment