Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bintan!!!

This will mostly be a picture blog... nothing much to say except that it has been a truckload of fun with amazing and hilarious company!

Me!!

Loser Tan, Bhai Girl and Bitch! Looking so happy... I also don't know why. haha...

Nat attempting to keep warm on the ferry...=_=

Me and Nat being cute... note I did not write "act" cute... that's because we ARE cute!

Me and Loser Tan on the bus to the hotel! =)

Sarene and Bitch on the bus...

Us on the ATVs!!

Me on the quad bike! Dangerous combination. hahaha...

Car accident... correction: FIRST car accident by the "driver of the year" -Bhai Girl.

Super cautious (read: slowwwww) driver... but safe lah! Nat's the safest out of us lot~

Looking like total strangers... =_=

Cambodia has bonded us!! =)

After that... it's the long way home... back to school... T_T
Oh ya! I met CPT Foong (with bf) on the way back. Such a coincidence! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ATVs look fun! And I like your hat. Hehe. :P

saizou said...

haha... next time we go together lah! i'll let u drive! =P

the hat belongs to my friend's friend. haha... but i like it alot too!

miss ya! meet up soon!