But at the very least, I managed to get away from the sickening place for a while. Haha...
Went shopping today with PN (psychotic nat) and the Bhai gal. Didn't find anything though... *sigh* but it's ok! Need to save some money anyways. After Bhai left to meet her mum, we met up with Loser Tan to watch this Bollywood movie starring Shah Rukh Khan!!!!

Oh gosh! He's so cool! And it truly was an experience watching a Bollywood movie in a cinema! People were cheering and clapping at exciting parts of the movie. Instead of watching a match in the movie, its as though you're watching THE match, live in the stadium. Pretty cool!
Wasn't really busy today but had so many things to do that I didn't think about it the whole day! I reckon it takes time to forget. But at the very least, I'm making an effort! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment