Heh. Met up with J, my FFD (Fellow Financial Disaster) today for dinner and some shopping. Had a great time talking, laughing and singing (or rather... attempting to sing) Mika's songs. Oh... and we spent lots of money too. An outing wouldn't be complete without us signing away loads of our hard earned cash. =_= That's why we're living from hand to mouth most of the time... T_T
Bought something new. Made me happy. Hehe... maybe the fact that I don't have to go to school tomorrow is making me happy as well. hehehe...
Ps: I'm also extremely consoled that some of my kids actually assured me that they would study for my mock exam on wed and some actually called me up to check which chapters are going to come out for the exam. Coming from them... it's pretty rare and I'm actually pleased by their actions. =)
2 comments:
FFD! <3
When our powers combine, we're totally F'ed! :P
kekeke... make that F'ed-FFD
but my vouchers redeemed from my amex points are here!! let's go shopping again! =)
Post a Comment