This year has been a pretty good year if I might say so myself. Full of wonderful family and friends who made life bearable when things got tough. Special thanks goes out to my darling J who's been a fantastic source of support in almost any situations possible, Nat and Ra for your wonderful companionship, Nat(L), Bhai, Shinasorous and even Ah gu(even though you have been MEAN) for bitching with me over all the bitch-able topics and wonderful support in school and outside. The ex-nuskk peeps for just being there! I can't believe it's been more than 1/2 a decade since I first joined nuskk!
You guys made the unbearable bearable. Love you all! *mucks*
Soon it will be the start of another year. Work and School... disgusting to say the least. I have to keep reminding myself... 1.5 years to go. It's not that tough if I just grit my teeth and work it through. My 4e5 won't be around this coming year but I have to learn to let go. =_= It's not as though we'll be together forever. Kids will graduate and move on all the time. I have to focus on the new class. =) But it's still kind of sad in a way. New year resolutions don't really work too well with me. But! If I have to decide on one this coming year, its just to get a firmer grip in life. Vague though that may be... its all I can manage. =) Have been getting invites to go out to "celebrate" the coming of a new year... but frankly speaking... what's there to celebrate? 2008 means the start of school and work which I'm definitely not looking forward to. *shrugs*
Right now... all I want is to watch more anime and rot for at least 1 more month... since that's not gonna come true... there ain't nothing to celebrate. T_T So I'll just sulk and watch more anime while I still can!
1 comment:
was wonderful to have a t-rex around in 2007 to make sch life so bearable too... finally... the 2 dinosaurs will be seated together starting from tomorrow... lol.
Post a Comment