But the weekend was fun! Ok, to be honest, friday wasn't great. There was this ridiculous seminar that took all day and masters class that took up 1/2 my night. =_=
Saturday started off on a good note! Had lunch with the family and my bro and sis-in-law gave me a big ang bao! hehe.... Present from Mum was collected last month... hehehe... it was a great present too! Younger bro was stingy (keke) and gave me only an arm band for iphone but it is still much appreciated!
Met up with D and J for our planned weekend out! Had a room at Meritus Mandarin along Orchard Rd!

The room was nice! =) But what mattered the most was the company which was fantastic! The room number was 1024! Which was coincidentally the same numbers as my birthday! And so, we tried to buy 4D but alas, it was too late to buy for Saturday when we thought of it.
We spent lots of time just walking around orchard and buying lots of snacks and other assorted stuff! Bak Kua, cookies, donuts, face masks etc etc! J introduced the red bean donut and it was fabulous!!! I was sad that I forgot to buy some for Monday's breakfast when I left orchard today!
Our snacks and other assorted stuff as seen above!
Besides the free hotel stay, I got a nice camera strap for my little DSLR! I love it lah! We went for dinner, went back to the room to put down stuff and sat through a lousy movie with a hot actor. Legion.... hmmm.... wait for the DVD.
Me and J playing around with photobooth in my macbook!
After which, we spent our time watching You are Beautiful on my laptop and marveled at Hongki's cuteness and JGS's charisma into the wee hours of the night. Haha... that is, after we put on the masks we bought earlier on.
Next morning, we cam-whored a bit before walking over to the Hereen's for a leisurely Mac's breakfast. The morning was relaxing and stress-free! I wished we could have had the room for a much longer period of time! Haha... though I know the bill will also be super high! hahaha....
D went back, supposedly to do some work but ended up watching You're Beautiful. Hehe... while me and J walked about more and shopped for DVDs before heading over to IMM for more shopping and coffee and to purchase F.T. Island Fan-meeting ticket!!
All in all, it was a fantastic weekend and one I'd remember for a long time to come! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment