Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Drained

Maybe I'm getting old. I feel really tired since work started this year. Sapped of all energy... but on a good note, I do like my classes this year. But then, that's hardly surprising... I've always liked the kids.... well, except for some of the idiots in 2006. Since then, they've all been great kids and a joy to have in class... sometimes.

This year... it's the year my kids graduate.... the secondary ones who came in when I did. I remembered them in 2007 when they were fresh secondary ones... and now they're in secondary four and will graduate at the end of this year. I wonder if I should graduate with them. haha... it'll be a good end to a good period of time.

That said, I'll still have to be with the dark towers of education... since Bhai girl will kill me if I break bond. =P

I'm hungry but am too lazy and resentful to cook anything to eat. hahaha....

No comments: