There’s this new movie coming out soon called “The Woodsman”, starring Kevin Bacon. It’s about a pedophile who returns to his hometown after 12 years in prison and attempts to start a new life. I think this movie’s going to be interesting to say the least. Kevin Bacon’s one of my all-time favorites too. =P
Besides the cases of the pedophiles, there’s the child murderers to consider. Can we condone them their crimes merely because they are kids? What a worthless excuse! The case of Mary Bell came up. She tortured and killed 2 young boys, I think aged 3 and 4 respectively when she was 10. Is this scary or what? In 2003, the courts granted her lifelong anonymity. Is this fucked up or what? Apparently, the courts wanted to protect the killer and her teenage daughter from vigilantes. I say let them have at her. What’s worse is that she sold her story for money!!!! Can you all believe that? I can’t take that she snuffed out two young lives just for fun and now she’s living a good life with her daughter with the money she made from selling her story bout how and why she killed those boys... or rather toddlers.
Isn't it disgusting? She doesn't even know the kid... he's just a kid from one of the houses in the neighbourhood. WTF!“Brian was found covered with grass and purple weeds. He had been strangled.
Nearby, a pair of broken scissors lay in the grass. There were puncture marks on
his thighs, and his genitals had been partially skinned. Clumps of his hair were
cut away.”
It’s the same with the case of the 2 bastards who tortured and killed the small boy at some railway track some years ago. James Bulger I believe his name was. Cute kid who died because of some vicious punkasses… The courts granted them anonymity too. Spent millions of dollars in fact trying to hide their identity and creating new identities for them each time the press found them out. Grrrrrrrr…..those kids are pure evil. They ought to have been snuffed out! =_= man…some of the things I read about the case still gives me the shivers! And I’m filled with this rage, this unquenchable rage that made me understand why the vigilantes do the things they do. I shudder to imagine if it was my brother who was taken out, tortured and murdered just for the fun of it. Hell! I’ll skin the bastards who did it!
I’ll have to admit that I’m a very judgmental person. Don’t give me all that crap about forgiveness cause I don’t buy it. I believe you are fundamentally responsible for your actions. I believe you should PAY for what you do. No ifs, no buts, no excuses, no fucking bullshit bout how she’s only a child!
No comments:
Post a Comment