Tuesday, March 29, 2005

MOE Briefing

Went for the briefing at MOE today. Even though J warned me bout being late, I was still one of the stragglers... coming in at 135 out of 150 in total. Woah…the wait was horrendous. I forgot to bring anything to read. Hungry and bored... the worst combination... T_T lucky I have celine, val and gang to keep me company. =)

Heh. It seems that everyone and their mothers are going to teach. Met Terr para para toh there. Haha... it has been ages since I last seen that bugger. =P I knew he was bonded! But I just didn’t expect it to be with MOE. Even charles is going to teach! Shocku! Correction: I think Charles is already teaching at a school, teaching PE and English. *Double Shocku*

But I think they’ll gonna be very popular with the girls. =_= well maybe charles will be popular with the guys lah. But terr definitely will be popular among the girls. Sigh... hard to believe it’s been 4 years since I knew these guys. Terr even said he still has the video we shot for the stupid JS project in our first semester. Projects were fun back then. T_T

No comments: