It’s bout 4 plus am in the morning and I’m still sitting in front of the computer, willing my downloads to go faster. T_T Just got back 1 hour ago… went to watch Swing Girls with the AK people, then we just sat and ate and talk and laugh from after the movie till 3plus. Vape and Para gave me a belated birthday treat at Tao’s today. Was totally not expecting it, but thanks guys!
Swing Girls is a really hilarious movie! The guy who directed “Waterboys” is also the director for “Swing Girls” I highly recommend it! It’s about a group of girls (and a boy) who wanted to form a jazz band. Big band jazz to be precise. The music’s real cool and the movie really has its moments. Ra says she rates movies by their prices…haha….using the same scale in my opinion, $8.50 is the price for the movie! Even if you watched it on a weekend, you won’t regret it. But I shouldn’t hyped it up too much! I guess why we enjoyed the show so much was coz a group of people in high school uniforms suddenly went up to the front of the cinema to dance when the “Swing Girls” was performing. It was so funny, they just stood up and went up to the front to dance. One couple even went to the back of the cinema coz there were no more space in front. Heh. At first we thought they were spontaneous Japanese high school kids out on a lark. But they turned out to be Cos-players. Haha…but still, the atmosphere in the cinema was great!
Oh, one more thing…
My mood’s not the greatest this past week and I’m not feeling very good recently also. Please pardon my mood swings. I know I shouldn’t take it out on you, but sometimes I just can’t help it. If I appeared surly or snapped at you or suddenly just clammed up without reason, then I’m really sorry. If there’s a reason behind it, then perhaps you should reflect upon it. =_= Perhaps I really should take a step back and look at matters from a larger perspective. It’ll really clear up my mind and perhaps my mood will take a turn for the better! =)
2 comments:
wahahahaha.... yesh! black wensi made her return. =P
seriously though...i wish u were here...back in singapore. T_T
*saizou is depressed...*
Post a Comment