Friday, June 17, 2005

=_=

I actually had a dream about the Hindi movies I’ve been watching. Nothing really vivid other than the expected dancing and singing… the dream must have been the result of the movies and the new book I bought on a whim. Aptly titled “Bindis & Brides”. Another one of those fluffy books that I love, though this one’s not really that good. Bought it because I couldn’t bear to leave kino yesterday without buying anything. =_=

Anyways, back to the dream, Bollywood scene fades out then I was in this shop. Met a little girl and we started talking. She was telling me about how she came to Singapore by boat from Yangzhou and how she wanted to take a boat to Hong Kong but had some problems. I ended helping her to ask the lady in the shop if there were tickets on the boat ride to Hong Kong. Turned out the boat is full up and she would have to wait till next week. She was rather disappointed but she thanked me and left. =_=

In the dream I totally didn’t think it was strange that the mode of travel was by boat instead of planes. What freaked me out was how I still remember her face and the conversation we had even now. Normally, I’ll forget details as soon as I wake up. I’ll only remember the vague feelings and emotions. J thought it might have been a visitation. And frankly speaking, I’m not feeling too great about it too. But we might just have been thinking too much. But, if it really was a visitation, I do hope that she managed to get to Hong Kong as she wanted.

2 comments:

f said...

Thank goodness, she said good-bye! :)

saizou said...

oh yes! i'm real glad she said good-bye though. but when i was dreaming, there's no sense of any wrongness if ya get my drift. just sad that she couldn't depart as she wanted.