Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sad…

My internet is down. For reasons unknown to me. T_T

I’ve not felt so inconsolable since my baby laptop died on me. Alas! I don’t have anymore Hindi flicks to watch. Must remember to get more from ra tomorrow. So now I’m using my bro’s com to blog while listening to the soundtrack of Kal Ho Naa Ho in an attempt to make myself feel better. Woah! The songs are actually very very very good! Can you imagine pretty woman in hindi? Amazingly, it sounds good!~ But my favourite is still the main theme song “Kal Ho Naa Ho”. J thinks i've gone mad. =P

Quoted: "just two weeks ago, you were normal" Wahahahahaha.... maybe I've gone a little mad from boredom but Shah Rukh Khan is really something! So cute!

Went to check out the stuff at Shu Uemura with J today. Wah… their stuff is so nice, yet so expensive. Already made out a rudimentary shopping list. Can’t wait for 1st july! =)

ps: I've managed to convert my younger brother into the world of Hindi movies... he actually uploaded the soundtrack of Kal Ho Naa Ho into his ipod and asked me when is ra passing me more stuff. =_= He's my first successful convert. =P Tried to convert asstea by letting her listen to pretty woman in hindi. But alas, no luck thus far. hahaha...

2 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

i will not be easily swayed! you will never convert me! NEVER.

saizou said...

i will try harder! yosh!