Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Feelin’ pretty fine!

Today is payday! Woohoo!~ that’s the main reason lah! Hahaha… but seriously… even though I nearly died of high blood pressure teaching those P2 kids, I find them strangely endearing at the end of the lesson. Was having dinner with J just yesterday and strangely enough, when I told J all the exasperating stories of the kids, I found myself torn between laughter and annoyance. I’m sure I was a super fierce teacher, shouting at them all the time. But surprisingly, they were very clingy. P2 kids are so simple. Still, children shouldn’t grow up too fast. =_=

Our dear Ra treated us, as in me and nat, to sakae sushi for lunch today! Hehe… come on sista… what’s $30 in the sea of 6k? hahahaha…. After that, we went back to school to let the lady at the co-op measure us for the gown and the cap. As we were walking out of the co-op, I was complaining to ra about having to wear L for the mortar cap… “Do I really have such a big head?” To my surprise, I heard a “yes” behind me and turned back to see CG!! Oh man! I haven seen him for such a long time! haha… but come think of it, I haven seen much of my classmates for a long time too. Been too much of a recluse. =P

After NUS, we went to Little India for threading and ra and nat introduced me to the world of Hindi movies. The world of song and dance and of going round the coconut trees. =P But I’m always open to more movies lah. Heh. Then we just sat at BK and laughed, talked and gossiped for hours! It was fun!

There’s one thing that bothered me though. T_T One set of VCDs I bought over yahoo auction didn’t arrive. I think it got lost in the mail. And sadly, I’ve been waiting forever to see that series. T_T so sad…

3 comments:

Awesome Chris said...

Ok...good lah raaha...boi boi got no sakae...tks hor..

Anonymous said...

I'm size L too!!! That cos we need to contain large brains!! hahahahahahah -erm-

saizou said...

hehe... but ra! i know u love us anyways! =P

erm... we all got big heads. hahaha... hmmm... not a good thing lah! =P