Thursday, June 23, 2005

Work starts… life goes on…

The first week of NIE and content upgrading has been rather dreary. Man… the amount of steps we have to climb in campus… just thinking about it is enough to make me T_T

Thank goodness for the great company… as indicated in the pic below. But not forgetting denise, shuhui and pearl. Oh man... Content upgrading would be unthinkable without you guys! =)




Posted to PLMGS for the one month school experience. Ra and nat were rather disgruntled with their postings. The poor dears… =P Heh. But I don’t really feel anything much about mine. I know that it’s supposed to be a good school etc etc but there are other disadvantages present. Overall, I’m not really unhappy over this posting nor am I jumping for joy lah. PLMGS is in freaking Serangoon for goodness sake!

Seeing as nat has gotten an Ipod mini from her dad as a graduation present, and ra got herself an Ipod Photo, the green-eyed monster reared its head. I just had to buy something! Now I’m the proud owner of a red Olympus Mini! Hehe… partly sponsored by my dearest daddy. It’s sort of my graduation present. My dad’s the best! =)

Can’t wait for the 12th of July… then I’ll truly feel I’ve started work…

4 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

it's not in serangoon larh!!! whatever happened to your singapore geography. you take 62 from aljunied mrt, you'll end up outside the school.

saizou said...

15 Serangoon North Ave 1 Singapore 555888
Tel: 64880425 / Fax: 63820558

they moved to serangoon liao lah...

heartw|sh* said...

oh yah hor... i forgot they were under renovation. simple larh. take 100 from aljunied mrt to serangoon interchange, then take 315. i think.

Awesome Chris said...

Yah depend on yourself to find the location rather than others. Also I think NIE provides the correct address.