Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm SICK SICK SICK!!!

I’m SICK!!! My cough is horrid. I think I’m getting the flu. *thinks* Must be nat’s fault! She’s the super-infector! =_=

But I still went for training today, thinking it would cure me. hahaha…

Training was hard today. The weather was hot and the emphasis on footwork was tough. I have a horrid cough that seems to be the side effect of Flixonase. =_= Plus the fact that we were in bougu made it seem like we’re training in a mini sauna within a big sauna. =_= At the end of training, the only thing keeping us alive was the 100plus. Man… we only appreciate the much unlamented 100plus at the end of a hot and tough training. I love you 100plus! *muacks*

Often during training or the times before training when I have to lug the huge bougu everywhere I go, even in NIE, made me wonder why I never quit kendo. Am I addicted to the pain? Hahaha… often times, the training is hard and I feel like dying but when I’m training, I don’t think about projects or homework or any other shit like that. The rush of euphoria when everything is over made me feel as though I’ve won another tiny part of a battle. I guess that’s what I’m addicted to. =P haha… not to forget the great pals I’ve made in kendo. They’re the best!

Okies. mushiness aside, I got to go back to my poetry package… T_T

2 comments:

ryozan said...

mini sauna within a big sauna indeed! cheers to the sweaty buns [Han4Bao1Zi (tm)]! *high five!*

saizou said...

*high five*

haha... also dun know why we sweat so much. look at kimchi! she's so dry. =_=