Friday, October 21, 2005

I can see the light….

Heh. Everything is ending soon! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Even though there’s a lot left to be done… everything will be over in a matter of weeks. I can’t wait for the holidays… they’re long over-due!

But as of now… I am still plagued with:
1. ICT project
2. fieldtrip presentation
3. fieldtrip package
4. micro-lesson for history
5. micro-lesson for literature
6. literature essay
7. educational psychology presentation

oh well… everything will come to an end sooner or later… I just have to endure!

Oh a happier note, met up with soyabean today. Haha… he’s the same! Right down to the lousy direction sense… =_= we ended up getting lost on the way from NTU to NUS. Hehe… the sense of déjà vu is incredible! Certainly reminded me of the times we have to stop at some carpark while he flipped through the street directory coz we got lost. As usual… I’m no help coz I can’t read maps. =P

It’s great that many of the seniors are thinking of coming back to kendo. =) uncle wengkeong is coming back and even soyabean is thinking of it. I’m so hoping that they’ll come back! On a personal note… I must make it a point to go for more trainings… once a week is really not sufficient. =( As soon as my major projects are cleared… I’ll go for more trainings! Yosh!

No comments: