Friday, October 07, 2005

Our fieldtrip’s done!!

I’m so glad that our fieldtrip went well. We worked really hard for this project. In fact, we worked together for so long we’re almost like family. Many thanks to our sweet classmates for being so supportive and ms S for the nice comments. It’s really a load off my chest. And I’m sure all my group-mates felt the same. So all in all, I don’t really mind looking ridiculous for 2-3 hours. Haha… S

Some photos from that day…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ra and Shizhi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ra, Wens and Shizhi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ra and Nat acting coy… hahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nat and Chin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wens and Chin (doesn’t he just look malay?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sophie said “smell!” and nat really went to smell. =_=

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our fieldtrip family!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Everybody’s side profile looks good here… I think lah…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at everybody’s expressions!! Wanna know the reason why? Coz uncle Adrian dressed up like…..THIS!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Presenting… uncle Adrian!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The family again following the end of the fieldtrip which hopefully is a success. =P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This would be a nice pic if mr ng looked at the camera like the rest of us! =P but there was just too many cameras flashing! Man… we felt like superstars! hahahaha

After the fieldtrip, uncle treated the whole group to makan at a middle-eastern restaurant to celebrate a job well-done! =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Uncle and Shizhi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Uncle and Ra

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wens and Shizhi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The remaining four kids…

I would add more pictures… but I’m late for school already! =P

2 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

i got my MOE interview letter!

saizou said...

xjbxqhthat's great!! haha.. u're about to lose your soul to the dark tower. haha... jia you for your interview~