Saturday, October 29, 2005

A nostalgic moment…

Someone from I know from kendo just wrote me a friendster testimonial. Truth be told, it’s a rather generic one. Well, thanx anyways YX. =) Since I had some free time on hand (only 2 major assignments left!~ Woohoo!~), I proceeded to read through all the testimonials that my friends wrote for me from ages past. Even though the validity of friendster testimonials is rather questionable, I was still quite touched by some of things they wrote. Especially those written by my friends in secondary school and JC. And I realized that I’ve lost touch with so many of them. *sniff sniff*

The ones written by my kendo pals made me feel more than a little guilty and reminded me of the times when I placed kendo as one of my top priorities in life. At times, especially during year 3, its importance was even higher than that of my friends. I miss that commitment I used to have.

Maybe its time to contact some old friends and go for more training.


Oh! While I’m in a nostalgic and sentimental mood, let me pay tribute to my dearest classmates and friends in the horrid institute of *********. I don’t think I could or would have survived this horrid place without you lot. =P
Ps: Take note ya, good-will teasing is all fine and dandy… but if you guys tease me too much, I’ll bite!! =P

2 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

that's cos you were mini-tyrant captain! come back and train larh. got damian sensei on thursdays! *waves little carrot*

saizou said...

haha... mini-tyrant captain... seems so long ago lah!

i blame zhixian for calling me "xiao ba wang" lah. that's where all the mini tyrant nonsense came about! =P