Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm a germ factory...

*cries* I'm down with sore eye!! note... it's singular, not plural. =_=

My left eye is sore as hell and I can't open it pass a few seconds. T_T Why?? i've never really appreciated the use of both eyes till today! I can't do work properly... can't work on the stupid LORMS nor can i re-watch Hero for the philo project without feeling horrid. Worse of all, I can't watch my korean drama in comfort!

When I told J bout it, the reply is as follows:
"O_o <--- how appropriate.
or should i use O_-
wahahahahah!!!"

So evil!!! But it was funny as hell lah. hahahahahaha...

3 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

ohhh!!! so that's how your msn nick came about. eh you take care leh. this time this one can claim MC hor. *HUG* rest well!!!

f said...

Hope your eye is better by now, dear! If not, already become O_. liao lah. :P

saizou said...

haha... it's all better now but i still dun dare to wear my contacts. T_T

but at the very least i can see with both eyes now! =)