Thursday, February 23, 2006

Meh…

Haha… the word “meh” just reminds me of Jaime. But it so reflects my mood at present. I miss ya Jamie Townsend! Please get your tattooed ass back in Singapore when you go for your honeymoon!

Ahhhh… it’s gonna be Friday tomorrow! Woohoo!! I want to go out and paint the town red!!! Nay… just kidding. =_=

Practicum is fine I guess… haven’t got a chance to interact with the kids yet. Will most probably start late next week. The amount of preparation work required is incredible! That’s what one can expect when one has to teach secondary 1, 2 and 3 History! Not to forget secondary 1 Literature. Everyday is filled to the brim with lesson planning and PowerPoint presentation. Life is hard…

On the good side, I’ve got nice CTs and extremely nice fellow trainees with me. That’s something to be thankful about I guess. Life could be much worse…

Oh ya… life would be better if I had more money. T_T

Looking forward to meeting up with my NIE pals... esp my kg mates! do reply to my e-mail k! =)

2 comments:

ryozan said...

evil saizou!! no bday present for monkey after all the errands monkey ran for you in japan!! *cry*

saizou said...

oh poor baby... who say no birthday present.... i just haven meet u yet mah. =P

how bout a hug from me? wahahahaha... i'll seeya soon. =)