Saturday, February 18, 2006

My feet hurts… T_T

Wore my new heels to NIE yesterday… was trying to test them out and see if I could last the day wearing them. And of course, I wanted to alter my new pants and the heels were sort of a guideline. And so, when we left ra to her gesl presentation and went to jalan jalan at JP, I was suffering. Every step was a torture. But nat was nice enough to buy me a drink at LJS to ease my suffering. Haha… then we shared some mp3s using my baby ibook which has this cool program that can extract songs from ipods. Hehehe… hindi songs are nice!

Then despite my suffering, I decided to meet up with J for makan. It was only during dinner that J told me they actually provide shoes at the alteration shop for customers who wanted to alter their garments accordingly. That means… I suffered the whole day for practically nothing!!! But the trip was fruitful! My copy of SHANTARAM arrived!! My thanks to the good people over at sunny! *grin* I also got my pants altered in time for school on Monday and dinner was fun coz the company was good! We practically spent the whole time gashing over Lee Jun-Ki, the drama series “My Girl”, and Lee Jun-Ki!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh! He’s just adorable!!!

And well, Practicum is looming over the horizon…

Ah… just handed up one of the last history assignment before practicum. I must say that it is a relief to be free of assignments for a while and I’m quite looking forward to going to school proper. It’s going to be a whole new experience. Good or bad is still unforeseeable I think. Hahaha…

And ya! Dot! Let’s go register at ubi soon! I want to continue my lessons… I want to get a license. *whine*

5 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

wensi on bike... hehehehehehe.

dorothy said...

can't wait for you to get a licence, though i think you'll spend half your life getting lost. anyway, i DID get a summon the last time we were at Tampines. You're paying...

f said...

"though i think you'll spend half your life getting lost."

Wahahaha!

saizou said...

u guys are evil... =_=

dorothy said...

haha...Wenz, nu ren bu huai, wen si bu ai!