Monday, March 27, 2006

It’s the 5th week! Oh god… just 5 more weeks to go!

Well, the reason I haven’t been blogging is that I’ve been busy. Busy getting myself into trouble! =P And being forced to write reflections everyday does put a dampened on my blogging mood. =_=

But yeah… time just seems to fly. Tomorrow’s my first formal observation by my sup… whom I’ve never seen before in my life. Here’s hoping that everything will go well! =) Everything seems to be speeding up. I hope there’ll be nothing seriously wrong with my lessons. =_=

Oh ya! I tried to access the nie portal but realized that I’ve forgotten my password! Anyone out there who knows my password? Ahhh…. Or anyway of changing the password? Help! T_T

3 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

why would people know your password?????

hang in there!

Shammaker said...

All the best for your observation!! You can do it!! ((:

saizou said...

thanx dears!

i did ok lah. or i would have liked to think so. hahaha....

anyways... here's hoping time will fly by!

=P