First off, today's my dearest dad's birthday!! Happy birthday papa!! Here's wishing you all the happiness in the world, not to forget good business and better luck in 4D! hehe...
Ok! Back to the subject of "friday". I'm always chirpy on fridays! It's really my favourite day of the entire week... because the weekend is here!!! That's how I live... from one weekend to the next. =P
But school is getting more tolerable. I love some of my kids... not all of them of course... but the majority are really adorable. Especially my form class. Yes, they may be a little naughty and noisy... ok... make that very noisy and inattentive at times, but they are really sweet. I never thought I'll say this but I love teaching them, talking to them, seeing them around in school.
Today for PCCG, the class had to write reflections on... basically anything under the sun. Some of the kids wrote some nice stuff bout yours truly. Hehe... and it really warmed my heart. =) Reading their reflections (i.e. some of their thoughts and feelings) made me understand them a little better. I really hope that i'll be able to help them pass their final year paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment