Saturday, July 22, 2006

oooh... I love weekends!

Has been an eventful week to say the least. Racial Harmony Day was fun!! That's probably because I don't have any lessons that day. Hahaha...

I'm also getting used to the system over here. That's not to say that I'm entirely happy bout it, but because the people there are so nice, it's been getting easier to cope.

Met up with the people from DS! I miss them so much! They're such a fun bunch to be with. Oh! I think I'll be going for the same training course with H at the end of the year as well! Haha... it'll be fun if SL is going for the same course as well... but I shouldn't curse her lah. It's no fun spending 3-4 weeks of our precious holidays on a course. T_T

Also met up with some of my seniors from JC... hehe... it was fun catching up with them bout various teachers. Realised that the years passed by really fast... how I wish I'm back in JC again... T_T

Haha... enough maudlin stuff... got to get ready to go out! Weekends are too precious to waste!!

No comments: