Saturday, July 01, 2006

Yippee for the long weekend!!!

Okies! One week down! And many more to go… T_T

It had been an interesting week to say the least. I can’t say that I was happy but now that it’s over, I do feel that perhaps it’s not so bad after all. =P

Though I’m sure I’ll feel differently once work starts again. Haha… it’s the long weekend! It makes everything seems more bearable. =P

Oh ya! My mentor is damn nice! He kinda reminds me of effendy... hahaha.... the way he looks, the way he speaks! Man... total effendy-like. The people there seems nicer by the day... maybe because I'm getting used to it. *sigh* but I'm still rather apprehensive about the school culture. It's just not what I'm used to. I simply cannot accept the fact that the kids' behaviour is considered acceptable in the school when it's completely unacceptable! Maybe I'm too rigid at the way I look at things but I don't foresee any changes in my perspective in the future because I feel that we shouldn't compromise on certain things. =_=

8 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

1 week down, 3 weeks to go!!!

saizou said...

haha... at least u have the end in sight... T_T

heartw|sh* said...

hehe yeah... *counts down* how long will you be at your school? until they decide to transfer you or you get promoted?

saizou said...

yeah... until i'm confirmed and when i asked for transfer.... or they decide to transfer me elsewhere lah. haha... but not so fast promoted lah. i'm not a scholar mah. hahaha

heartw|sh* said...

hahahah we lead the lives of non-scholars. eh you one up me okay, you got honours, me no have. haha.

f said...

Add oil gal! *waves pom-poms*

Anonymous said...

Another Effendy?...hmm...gotaa be a clone...or else my mom did something naughty last time...Oi Oi Oi!

saizou said...

thanx J... i'll ganbatte! not gonna let a few kids get me down!

hehe... omg! fendy u're totally out of this world! hahaha...
but my mentor's totally like u!! honest! ahh... i miss u all! T_T