Went out with J on sunday and I went on a shopping spree! I’ve spent all my Isetan vouchers! Some on necessities, some on frivolous things that make me happy. Was thinking… oh what the heck! What does it matter as long as it makes me happy right? I need all the happiness I can get out of school! Hehehe…
On another completely unrelated matter... I've not been to training for ages!! I really need to get back to training... no... it's not to vent my frustrations about the kids and the school. It's so I can learn to better control myself. I keep telling myself... "keep calm and cool... they're not worth it." Sometimes it works, more often than not, it don't. I really think training will help me control myself better...=_=
2 comments:
training lets you yell out your frustration! i'm going back to training tonight after a long break from it!
Another way is to find someone so irritating he just pushes you past the limit. Then somehow, you'll learn how to bite back (your own snide comments).. Coz the person is just soo irritating and ridiculous he's just not worth it. Worked for me.. ^^
Post a Comment