Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's over...

And thus, the much awaited and longed for holidays are over. I'm not looking forward to the year-end holidays coz I've got to go for a 3 weeks course. T_T

Honestly, the holidays just flew by me. I mean... Suddenly it's Sunday once more and school starts tomorrow. T_T I'm sure many of the kids feel the same way I do. But misery shared doesn't make it better. T_T

I used to think that I like going for courses and missing class... But after a while, I realised that it's just not worth it. The amount of "catch up" one has to do is horrendous. Missing classes is just not worth that shit. I'll be on course for 2 days this coming week and I'm already dreading the amount of time wasted and work to be done the subsequent week. arghhhhhhhh........

Ahhh... The amount of work to be done today is mountainous... But I feel like lazing the whole day... decisions decisions....=_=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see ya in 5 hours...
argh!!!!
:(

sarene