Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ah... the wonders of retail therapy

I wasn't feeling too happy recently but now, I'm feeling dandy! Went shopping with J earlier, retail therapy really works!! And the company was as usual fantastic... =)

I love this pair of cute little red shoes to bits! I know I've been buying shoes recently but this pair is really what I really want! Honest! I'll not buy any more footwear for the next 3 months, I swear!

Front view
Back view

So much money for so little material... haha...but it's really pretty. Think I'm going to wear it tomorrow! Yipee!

This is such a bimbotic post.... but what the hell... hahahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops! We're bad influence on each other! But the pika-pika skirt and those sweet red heels are both so pretty! :D

saizou said...

=) that's why!!! i can't wait to wear the skirt again!!

but, the shoes are not really that comfy. sigh...