Sunday, July 15, 2007

總覺得我老了許多

Brought the kids for a performance on Saturday. Wasn't too well organised on my part and the kids weren't exactly well-behaved but everything went ok. They weren't the worst of the kids who went and we do have a tendency to compare ourselves with people who were worse than us. Haha...

Some of them were late though (idiots) and 2 didn't even managed to make it into the theatre because someone misplaced their tickets. =_= The poor dears. The kids were cute but I got to hang out with people my own age. =P Even though I look 16 (plus 10 or so) doesn't mean I have to hang out with them all the time ya. Haha...

Went to meet up with the kendo peeps after the performance and realised that we're kinda "old" now. Man.... Gordon has hit the big THREE OH! And pretty soon, the rest of us will follow. Mdm Wong is also going to start a family. We got to change our way of addressing him pretty soon. No more "Mdm Wong". T_T

We lost touch(some of us), made other friends, found other things to focus on. We're all getting on with our lives. It's pretty cool that we managed to make the effort to meet up just for old times' sake. I missed the days of training then going for supper. Days of when it's ok to miss lectures and tutorials but it's not ok to miss trainings. It's ok to be scolded and even screamed at because you know u deserve it and at the end of the day, nobody takes it to heart because it's just part and parcel of training. Hell, I've done my share of shouting... hmmm... in fact, I'm still doing it now. =_=

Ahhhh.....I wanna be a student again!~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything changes. :(

Glad to hear your outing and reunion both went well. See ya on Fri! :P