Work is tiring... but oh well, life's like that. Nothing we can do bout it. =P
Happy with the fact that I've sorted out things with my class, they're still roughly the same but at least I've told them how I felt and my expectations. I'm up front bout it and I think they're sort of cool with it. Or at least I hope so! They are adorable lah. Just that sometimes I feel like throwing chairs (and other assorted items) at them.
Colleagues have been great as usual but I haven't had the time to hang out with them as much this past week. Form-teachership is killing me. I'm so looking forward to Bintan!!!!
Sad news of the week is that my darling is leaving the service. I know it's to a better place and XF will be much much happier. T_T I got to be happy for XF yet at the same time, I'll miss my darling. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment