Was supremely bored today and was chatting with PK on msn. He ended up being my financial advisor! It was quite funny actually but in spite of all the name-calling and insults we directed at each other, he did manage to give some enlightening advise on my financial situation.
And so, I'm to save 40% of my income every month. No more internet purchases for me till the end of september and more importantly, no more LV bags.
Yes father, I've seen the errors of my ways and I'll change... or at the very least, I'll try. =P
6 comments:
your spending is atrocious!
let's meet up soon. (=
You are SO Becky Bloomwood..Minus the cool personal-shopper job
Jia you, my dear! :D
asstea -yeah we should! by the way! u still have my book... eldest i think. gimme back! hahaha...
L: i wish i am not. but its sooooooo hard not to buy stuff!
H: thanks darling! =) we will go japan end of the year! confirmed!
i thought you forgot about it... then i can add on to my collection... hahaha! okay sept hols k?
wow... u save.. i buy 4D sure strike le. Keep it up!
Post a Comment