My ex-students came back today! Not all of them, but most of them. Was truly happy to see them! I think they have a special place in my heart. My first batch of silly kids. Didn’t take pictures of all of them coz my camera wasn’t with me and I was busy with the performance… but I really love love love the ones I managed to take with them!
Super sweet girls who made my day by giving me my first teachers’ day present! =)
One of my “darlings” who came to school and after a lot of nonsense comments, didn’t even wish me HAPPY TEACHERS’ DAY!!!

With my darling YJ. She’s always cheerful and bubbly.
Silly zul who is still so absurbly cheerful. Haha… and not to forget…
The unforgetable magneto… he’s just adorable lah. I’d seen him grow from a small round ball into a big… only slightly round ball… He’s really one of my favs.
Then here’s some of my current kids. Equally cute.





2 comments:
The uniform becomes you, dear. Really look like one of the students!
And how touching your former students returned to visit. :)
hahaha... they came back more to see their friends than to see the teachers lah. but that being said, i'm still happy to see them. =)
Post a Comment