Monday, June 14, 2004

The Comeback Kid!!

France beat England
It's really incredulous... when France scored the first goal in the 91st minute, I was staring at the screen in disbelief! Then I went back to my room to mope and call J up to share the bad news. But when I heard my dad say "shit!", and found out that France won the match with another goal in the 93rd minute, my jaw just dropped! How can this be???

Zidane's really a world class player (according to me dad since I know nuts bout football). With a freekick and a penalty, he really shattered English dreams... Oh those poor English fans. I bet they felt as shellshock as I did...

T_T

3 comments:

f said...

:(

saizou said...

*sigh* wat to do....i was so bored these few days....kept losing money so no money to go out! hahaha...T_T
ahhhhhhhhhhh.........

Neko said...

Gotta agree, zizou is the player. But well, according to curry leaf dude, it really is a shock that france won it during injury time. The players and fans, not to say punters, must be totally devastated to see England lose it in that fashion.

Curiously, the fault being done by mainly liverpool players, heskey and gerrard ( resulting in the goals ) and manchester, beckham ( miss ). France won it in classic old manchester and liverpool style, in the end period.