Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Klutz

Wanted to go for training, but realized that Tita took my one and only hakama and washed it.

Scenario:
Wallet –checked!
Handphone –checked!
Keys –checked!
MD player –checked!
Bougu –checked!
Shinais –checked!
Kendo Gi –checked!
Tenuguis –checked!
Hakama –not there...

Me: eh? Where’s my hakama?? Tita... did u see my hakama?? I put it on top of the bag leh...
Tita: eh? So dirty! I wash already lah!
Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Lesson of the day: buy an extra hakama for days like these. Not that there’s going to be a second time mind you! =_=

2 comments:

DQ said...

I'm sure there will be.. since there's alwiz a first.. there will be a 2nd.. hehehehe
bet u feel as stupid as i did when i arrived at one training without gi n hakama!

.....

err.. mebbe not.

saizou said...

haha... er jie! u and da jie made the same mistake! he also forgot to bring gi-hakama to training once! heheh...the 3 goondu sistas!